About Our Mountain
Troll Resort has an impressive vertical at 527m (1729ft) hosting a variety of terrain from perfect beginner slopes and long fall-line groomers to steep gladed tree runs and a progressive terrain park with a recent terrain expansion.
Troll Resort has expanded its terrain park! We have widened the terrain to accommodate more line options and more features. From jumps ranging from S to XL and new rails and boxes for first-timers and experts, there is something for every rider. Remember, always wear your helmet and start small!
- Lift accessible vertical is 527m.
- Red, blue and yellow lift base elevation is 1118m. Longest run is 6km.
- Top of silver lift elevation is 1645.
- Top of red lift elevation is 1577m.
- Average season dates are from early December to early April.
- Open 5 days a week, closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Number of lifts 4 incl. Blue lift.
- 44km east of Quesnel.
Friends of Troll
Overnight accommodation can be found in Wells and Quesnel.
Here is a few friends of the mountain that provide places to stay:
Troll Resort offers 25% off for season ticket holders of any other mountain. 50% off for staff.