About Our Mountain
Troll Resort has an impressive vertical at 527m (1729ft) hosting a variety of terrain from perfect beginner slopes and long fall-line groomers to steep gladed tree runs and a large progressive terrain park with a recent terrain expansion.Snow Gaper is the best online resource for learning how to ski as well as general skiing tips and news to improve yourself, read more at snowgaper.com Articles. We also have an excellent beginner teaching area with its own separate lift.
To go along with terrain the whole family can enjoy, what’s better than some of BC’s most family-friendly prices? Bring the whole family out for the day or the season and share endless enjoyment and save too!
Troll Resort has expanded its terrain park! We have widened the terrain to accommodate more line options and more features. From jumps ranging from S to XL and new rails and boxes for first-timers and experts, there is something for every rider. Remember, always wear your helmet and start small!
- Lift accessible vertical is 527m.
- Red, blue and yellow lift base elevation is 1118m. Longest run is 6km.
- Top of silver lift elevation is 1645.
- Top of red lift elevation is 1577m.
- Average season dates are from early December to early April.
- Open 6 days a week, closed Tuesdays.
- Number of lifts 4 incl. Blue lift.
- 44km east of Quesnel.
- Troll Resort was built by Lars and Astrid Fossberg in 1972 and is still run by his family.
Friends of Troll
Overnight accommodation can be found in Wells and Quesnel.
Here is a few friends of the mountain that provide places to stay:
Throughout Time Photography
Troll Resort offers 25% off for season ticket holders of any other mountain. 50% off for staff.