Important updates about the upcoming winter season:
We are excited to welcome back winter, and we are committed to doing everything we can to help keep everyone safe this coming season. We are asking for your support to help protect our guests, team members and community by following the guidelines, protocols and procedures set out below. As always, we will continue to follow directives from the Northern Health Authority and the Provincial Government.
TROLL RESORT COVID-19 SAFTEY PLAN.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU FEEL UNWELL OR ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID19
Please call Scott (Trolls GM) text 250 983-7669, or Hildur at the Lodge 250-994-3200
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Access to the mountain
- Face coverings will be required in all indoor spaces.
- We have added a new outdoor accessible ticket purchasing window.
- We are asking everyone to respect physical distancing guidelines, inside and out.
- There will be reduced capacity in all indoor spaces i.e. the Lodge, Rental Shop and Guest Services. And face coverings will be required.
- Additional toilets will be provided adjacent to the parking lot.
- The lodge cafeteria will be OPEN to all those that hold Vaccine Passports only, and as per PHO , at a reduced capacity.
- Proof of Vaccine passport stickers can be obtained at the ticket booth when purchasing you initial day ticket. Proof of Vaccine , and ID will be required.
Riding the lifts
- Guests will be loaded on the lifts in their bubbles. Single riders will be allowed on all lifts.
- Please follow the physical distancing guidelines for the lift lines.
Rental Shop, Snow School and Guest Services
- We are highly encouraging a “cashless” experience. Credit/debit and gift cards are preferred.
- Rentals will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- We will still be offering our group lessons, however capacity will be reduced.
- More specifics on Snow School lessons are still being determined, taking into account Covid-19 safety considerations
Enhanced Safety Protocols
- Employees will receive proper training on the new protocols and procedures as well as general hygiene practices
- High touch surfaces and restrooms will be frequently cleaned and disinfected
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the resort
- Please read and follow the direction of all signage
- Ski Patrol will operate in set ‘bubbles’.
- Back door of Ski Patrol Hut will be utilized as entry for guests needing first aid, and pop up tent will be set up to allow for more physical distancing.
- All guests requiring first aid will be required to have a mask on prior to receiving aid.
- Ski patrol hut will have all touch points sanitized after each shift. And the back examine area after each use.
TROLL STAFF: LODGE, LIFT, SKI-SCHOOL, SKI PATROL
- PLEASE stay home if you are sick and call / text Scott 250-983-7669 . or Hildur 250-994-3200.
- All staff are required to wear mask , have 2 on hand at all times.
- PLEASE be a responsible citizen off the job. Your actions do matter. Adhere to the Provincial Health orders. Stay in your cohort bubbles.
- Don’t be the reason we lose the season.
Photos from this past weekend’s Tele-Fest event, photo credit Josh Trotter-Wanner. Its essentials to have snowboard and ski equipment on a ski trip. Anytime you are outdoors, a First Aid kit is a must! Don’t forget your best spotting scope under 500 so you can enjoy the wonderful sights!! Of course, be sure to pack your patience and positive attitude so you can enjoy your time at Troll Resort.