Author Archives: trolladmin
Important updates about the upcoming winter season:
We are excited to welcome back winter, and we are committed to doing everything we can to help keep everyone safe this coming season. We are asking for your support to help protect our guests, team members and community by following the guidelines, protocols and procedures set out below. As always, we will continue to follow directives from the Northern Health Authority and the Provincial Government.
TROLL RESORT COVID-19 SAFTEY PLAN.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU FEEL UNWELL OR ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID19
Please call Scott (Trolls GM) text 250 983-7669, or Hildur at the Lodge 250-994-3200
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Access to the mountain
- Face coverings will be required in all indoor spaces, and in the lift line. This will go for our Team as well as our guests.
- Contact tracing will be taking place at each ticket sales area people will be required to sign in as they acquire their ticket. Season pass holders will have the IQonboard disc to conduct contact tracing with out the requirement to sign in.
- We have added a new outdoor accessible ticket purchasing window.
- We are asking everyone to respect physical distancing guidelines, inside and out.
- There will be reduced capacity in all indoor spaces i.e. the Lodge, Rental Shop and Guest Services. And face coverings will be required.
- Additional toilets will be provided adjacent to the parking lot.
- The lodge cafeteria will be doing take out services only , so we will be set up to offer more take out foods, and encouraging people to eat at their vehicles, also we have increased the number of outdoor picnic tables and will have them distributed out thru the base area
Riding the lifts
- Guests will be loaded on the lifts in their bubbles. Single riders will be allowed on all lifts.
- Please follow the physical distancing guidelines for the lift lines.
Rental Shop, Snow School and Guest Services
- We are highly encouraging a “cashless” experience. Credit/debit and gift cards are preferred.
- Rentals will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- We will still be offering our group lessons, however capacity will be reduced.
- More specifics on Snow School lessons are still being determined, taking into account Covid-19 safety considerations
Enhanced Safety Protocols
- Employees will receive proper training on the new protocols and procedures as well as general hygiene practices
- High touch surfaces and restrooms will be frequently cleaned and disinfected
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the resort
- Please read and follow the direction of all signage
- Ski Patrol will operate in set ‘bubbles’.
- Back door of Ski Patrol Hut will be utilized as entry for guests needing first aid, and pop up tent will be set up to allow for more physical distancing.
- All guests requiring first aid will be required to have a mask on prior to receiving aid.
- Ski patrol hut will have all touch points sanitized after each shift. And the back examine area after each use.
TROLL STAFF: LODGE, LIFT, SKI-SCHOOL, SKI PATROL
- PLEASE stay home if you are sick and call / text Scott 250-983-7669 . or Hildur 250-994-3200.
- All staff are required to wear mask , have 2 on hand at all times.
- PLEASE be a responsible citizen off the job. Your actions do matter. Adhere to the Provincial Health orders. Stay in your cohort bubbles.
- Don’t be the reason we lose the season.